Friday 22 June 2012

New-Smoothie-at-Juice-Truck Alert!

The trek down to the Juice Truck from St. Paul's Hospital gave me just enough time to decide on what "smoothie mood" I was in.  It had to be the Hybrid- on the lighter end of their smoothie spectrum with a nice touch of cinnamon. 

But little did I know that the JT boys would throw a wrench into my plans with- "The Glove"!  I pretty much know their menu off by heart so this really threw me for a loop.  A new smoothie, yea!  They had just introduced the ONE Coconut so I did not expect another new concoction so soon!  As soon as I read the ingresdients, it was clear that the Hybrid would have to wait for another day. Pear, banana, cocao nibs, vanilla and almond milk- yummo!!!

And my taste buds were not dissapointed.  If you have not had The Glove yet, get down to your local Juice Truck asap!  Not only is this smoothie delicious but a portion of every one sold goes to support a local boxing club that is in danger of being shut down (get it, The Glove?). 

Thanks for another great smoothie creation guys!  Yet another success!

Img_0209
Here is the Glove in the plastic container that I bring when I go to visit.  Why not think about bringing your own cup on your next visit?  If you are nice to them, they may even give you a Juice Truck sticker to put on it:)

P.S: Did you know that the JT is now doing salads too?  They purchase them from a friend who is equally into fresh, local, healthy foods.  Unfortunately, they were all sold out by the time I got there but they look amazing.  Cannot wait to try one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment