Sunday 10 June 2012

My first post!

     So here it is, my blog debut!  I now have over 50 restaurant reviews on Urbanspoon (see link below to check them out!) and decided that it was time to take to take it to the next level by sharing my food experiences through my own blog.

     I moved to Vancouver two years ago and have since fallen head over heels for this amazing city. Amazing scenery, great people and of course, fantastic food!  Vancouvers's food scene centers around local, fresh ingredients, which is completely in line with my own food philosophy.  

    My dining out "wishlist" is still pages long so stay tuned to find out about my upcoming food adventures!!!

 

Link to my 50+ Urbanspoon reviews:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/profile/1419977/comments

No comments:

Post a Comment