Wednesday 6 March 2013

Debut on Blogspot!
Hello everyone,
    My name is Little Miss Locavore.  I am a food blogger living in the amazing city of Vancouver in beautiful British Columbia.  I am passionate about local, seasonal and sustainable food.  Eating locally supports our neighborhood farmers, is good for the environment and, well, fresh food just tastes better!
   This blog mostly explores the food scene here in Vancouver, with little snippets from my travels.  My blog was previously on Posterous Spaces which will be shutting down their site at the end of April.  I am now very excited to made a fresh start with Blogspot!  I am in the process of transferring all of my previous Posterous reviews to this new blog site, so stay tuned!  For now, I will just pick up where I left off as there are still many places on my food wishlist that I have yet to discover!  
    I also like to use Twitter (@FoodieDoc3) and Urbanspoon so please come find me there as well.
   Happy local eating!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment